Attention: Undergraduate Students Eligible for Free Tuition
Students who are still eligible for Free Higher Education (RA 10931: Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017) must lock their enlistment on or before February 24, 2021 (Wednesday).
Payment for matriculation for the 2nd Semester 2020-2021 is extended up to 31 March 2021 (Wednesday), to give ample time for students to settle their tuition.
The Faculty of the UP Diliman College of Education seeks one full-time Assistant/Associate Professor of Science Education and one full-time Assistant/Associate Professor of Mathematics Education.
POSITIONS: Assistant or Associate Professor of Science Education and
Assistant or Associate Professor of Mathematics Education
DIVISION: Division of Curriculum and Instruction
INSTITUTION: College of Education, University of the Philippines-Diliman
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 19 March 2021
START OF TEACHING: First Semester AY 2021-2022
• Must have a master’s or doctoral degree in Science Education/Mathematics Education (or a closely related field) from a reputable university
• Must have a combination of basic and tertiary level teaching experience
• Must have the capability to teach a variety of Science Education/Mathematics Education courses
• Must have the capability to maintain active research programs
DUTIES OF HIRED APPLICANTS
The selected applicants are expected to perform the following duties: (1) teach Science Education/Mathematics Education and other related courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels; (2) advise graduate students who are writing their thesis or dissertation; (3) serve as thesis/dissertation critic or panel member; (4) serve in Division, College, and University committees; (5) attend faculty meetings regularly; (6) maintain active research agenda as documented through publications and presentations; (7) render extension (community) service; (8) develop and update syllabi for courses to be taught; and (9) other duties and responsibilities related to the position.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
(1) Letter of intent describing his/her qualifications, including research accomplishments and/or plans
(2) Curriculum vitae (include contact information of current and last two employers, if any)
(3) College and graduate transcript of records (original copies may be retrieved if application does not prosper)
(4) Recommendation letter and contact information (mobile number and/or email address) of three references
Address application to:
JEROME T. BUENVIAJE, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Education
U.P. Diliman, Q.C. 1101
EDWEHNA ELINORE S. PADERNA, Ph.D.
Chair, Division of Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education
U.P. Diliman, Q.C. 1101
Here is the Registration Guide for CPE students for 2nd Semester AY 2020 – 2021. Please be guided accordingly.
Here are the Registration Guide and CRS Development Updates for 2nd Semester AY 2020 – 2021. Please be guided accordingly.
- Please be informed that registration-related requests (i.e., enlistment of additional courses, cancellation of courses, enlistment of EDUC 300/400, residence, and assessment) will be processed during the registration period (February 8-10, 2021). Please do not call or email the Office to follow up on your requests. We will entertain them during the designated dates.
- The processing of document/certificate requests will be temporarily suspended from February 8-12, 2021. Registration concerns will be prioritized during the said period. Processing of requests will resume on Monday, February 15, 2021.
- Queries and requests we receive via email on February 12 (Special Non-Working Day) and February 13-14 (weekend) will be attended to on Monday, February 15, 2021.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
The Division of Educational Leadership and Professional Services UP College of Education is now accepting applicants for TENURE TRACK TEACHING POST: Educational Research and Evaluation (First Semester AY 2021-2022).
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
• Must have earned a PhD in Education, major in Research and Evaluation or related degree, from a reputable university
• Has teaching experience in both graduate and undergraduate levels
• Must provide evidence of professional and ethical practice
Applicants must submit the following:
• Letter of interest describing his/her qualification, including research accomplishments and/or plans.
• Curriculum vitae (include contact information or current or latest employer).
• College transcript of records (original or photocopy).
• Contact information of your current employer and last two employers.
• Contact information of three (3) referees.
Address your application to:
JEROME T. BUENVIAJE, PhD
College of Education
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. 8981-8500 loc. 2804 (Mr. Ornido) / loc. 2801 (Ms. Querimit)
Deadline of Application:
31 March 2021