- The student makes a letter of appeal for late registration/ payment addressed to
- the University Registrar, Prof. Maria Vanessa P. Lusung-Oyzon, PhD (for those who are eligible for the Free Tuition Act) OR
- the Chancellor, Dr. Fidel R. Nemenzo (for other students).
Note: Student should affix his/her e-signature on the letter.
- The student emails his/her letter to the Program Adviser and Division Chair. The Program Adviser and the Division Chair affix their e-signature on the student’s letter.
- The student forwards his/her letter and the endorsement of the Program Adviser and Division Chair to the Office of the College Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Late Payment/Registration_Surname_Name (e.g., Late Payment/Registration_Dela Cruz, Juan).
- The Osec emails the endorsed letter back to the student.
- The student emails the endorsed letter to the OUR (email@example.com) using his/her UP Mail account. For more information, read the OUR process on how to pay for late registration and late change of matriculation (CoM): https://our.upd.edu.ph/files/announce/latepaypro.pdf.