- Accomplish Form 2 – Application for Designation of Research Adviser (Download from http://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Form-2_Application- for-Research-Adviser.pdf).
- Email Form 2 to Program Adviser. Instead of asking the adviser to sign Form 2, the student:
a. Asks his/her Program Adviser to write a short email/letter addressed to the College Secretary “noting” the application for research adviser.
b. Asks Program Adviser to send this short email/letter to him/her for submission to the OSec. Note: The e-signature of the Division Chair is not required at this point.
- The student emails Form 2 and the email/note from the Program Adviser to the Office of the College Secretary (OSec email add: email@example.com).
- The Office of the College Secretary forwards Form 2 to the Division Chair for appropriate action. E-signature is not required in the form. The Division Chair will recommend the Research Adviser by sending an email to the OSec (email add: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The College Secretary will take note of the Division Chair’s recommendation and will forward Form 2 to the Dean.
- The Dean approves the designation of Research Adviser and affixes his e-signature on Form 2.
- The OSec emails the approved Form 2 to the student.