- The student updates his/her Student Profile using his/her CRS Account.
- The student informs/contacts the Program Adviser that s/he is enrolling for residence.
- The Program Adviser does online advising through CRS/email.
- The student informs the Office of the College Secretary (OSec): firstname.lastname@example.org with subject – Enrollment of residence_Surname, Name (e.g., Enrollment_residence_Dela Cruz, Juana) that s/he is enrolling for residence.
- The OSec enlists the student and contacts the student if enlistment is done.
- The Program Adviser does online post-advising through CRS.
- The student is queued for online assessment.
- If the student’s residence enrollment status is already “for payment”, s/he may create his/her own Payment Slip using the “Settlement of Outstanding Transaction” module in his/her CRS account. The student must pay the amount/complete the process so that s/he is officially enrolled.
Note: The OSec has to verify student records first (e.g., MRR, LOA, AWOL, etc) before enlistment in residence. The student may be asked to submit additional documents.
Please take note that “a student has to be enrolled when completing the adjusted course requirements during MYT 2020 or 1st semester 2020-2021 or 2nd semester 2020-2021. Graduating students as of 2nd Semester 2019-2020 or students with no more subjects to take must enroll in residence at the time of completion of requirements. The enrollment in Residence shall be annotated in the Transcript of Records with ‘due to COVID-19.” (Supplemental FAQs for UP Diliman)
Students should also be enrolled for residence during the term/semester that they will defend have their outline or oral defense (thesis/dissertation).