APPLICATION FOR TRANSFERRING*
*Subject to availability of slots
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFEREES (T1) FROM OTHER UP CONSTITUENT UNITS (CUs)
- GWA of 2.25 or better
- Must have earned at least 30 academic units or more
- Letter of Intent addressed to the College Secretary
- Most recent copy of True Copy of Grades (TCG) or Latest Transcript of Records – 1 original and 1 photocopy
- Latest 2×2 ID pictures – 4 copies
- Short brown envelope
- Accomplished Shifting / Transfer Application Form and OCG pre-assessment Questionnaire
- Three reference reports from former College Professors: http://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/reference_report_undergrad-shifting_transferring.pdf (may be sent via email at: email@example.com)
- For applicants to Art Education: Artist portfolio
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFEREES FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS (T2):
Please visit the Office of the University Registrar website: https://our.upd.edu.ph/faqars.php#4
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
- Zero passing from previous semester
- Applicants on LOA, AWOL and with MRR Status
1. Accomplish the Undergraduate Shifting / Transfer Application form (may be downloaded: http://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Revised-Shifting-Transferring-Application-Form.pdf) and OCG pre-assessment questionnaire (may be downloaded: http://educ.upd.edu.ph/resources/).
2. In a short brown envelope, submit to the UP College of Education – Office of the College Secretary (via drop box to be received by the College guard-on-duty, through courier or any Transport Network Vehicle Service apps) the following documents together with the completed shifting / transfer application form:
- 2.1. Letter of Intent addressed to the College Secretary (Dr. Jaclyn Marie L. Cauyan). Indicate the major / program applied for and reason for shifting. Below your signature, write your contact no. and email address.
- 2.2. One (1) original and one (1) photocopy of most recent copy of True Copy of Grades (TCG) properly authenticated and signed by the College Secretary and/or SREs or Latest Transcript of Records (TOR). TOR or TCG must be complete up to the last term of schooling.
- 2.3. Four (4) latest copies of 2×2 ID picture. Write your full name at the back of each pictures.
- 2.4. Three reference reports from former College Professors: http://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/reference_report_undergrad-shifting_transferring.pdf
- 2.5. Fully accomplished downloaded transfer/shifting application form and OCG pre-assessment questionnaire
3. Wait for the email message to be sent by the Office of the College Secretary for the receipt of your documents and for your schedule in the evaluation process.
4. Strictly follow the schedule assigned by the College regarding admissions activities. No more other schedules will be given. The screening process is done on an appointment basis in compliance with Memorandum from the Executive Secretary “On Stringent Social Distancing Measures and Further Guidelines for the Management of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation”.
DEADLINES FOR UNDERGRADUATE TRANSFER for 1st Semester 2022-2023 (from other UP constituent units)
- Deadline of application for transfer (from other UP constituent units): July 1, 2022 (until 5:00 PM ONLY)
- Online Teaching Aptitude Test: July 8, 2022 (half-day only)
- Career Assessment Test/Counseling: By appointment with the Office of the Counseling and Guidance within the year
- Online Interview: July 18-19, 2022 (on an appointment/scheduled basis)
Note: Applicants are encouraged to submit their requirements before the deadline.
Students who will be accepted in the program will have one-year probationary period. They should maintain a grade of 2.5 or better per semester (based on UP CEd Retention Policy) and should only take subjects prescribed in the program of study/curriculum checklist.
*For further inquiries, kindly call UP College of Education – Office of the College Secretary (OSec) at (8)981 8500 loc. 2807/2817 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of College Secretary
College of Education,
Benitez Hall, Roxas Avenue,
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City