Jocson Assistance for Students of Eduk (JASE)
The Jocson Assistance for Students of Eduk (JASE) is offered by RJ and Cez Jocson, both alumni of UP Diliman and UPOU, in celebration of their 20 years of marriage and as gratitude to their Alma Mater.
JASE CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Two UP College of Education BEEd/BSEd students will be awarded Php 5,000 in the 2nd Semester of AY 2022-2023 and this coming 1st Semester of AY 2023-2024.
If you are in your sophomore year and have a GWA of 2.0 or better, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your letter of intent addressed to:
Mr. and Mrs. Jocson
- True Copy of Grades
- An essay on, “Online Learning: Evolution or Devaluation of College Education”
We hope to receive your applications by 19 April 2023, Wednesday.
Remitly Cares Scholarship
We are happy to announce that the application for Remitly Cares Scholarship for 2nd Semester 2022-2023 is now open. Selected scholars will receive USD 100 from March to June 2023. Application period is until January 31, 2023.
For more information, please visit: https://bit.ly/3Co1InU.
Gokongwei Brothers Foundation (GBF) Scholarships
The deadline of applications for the TeachSTEM Scholarships has been extended until November 30, 2022. Detailed information and the application link are found in the following links:
- College Degree Scholarship: https://bit.ly/TeachSTEMCollege
- Master’s Degree Scholarship: https://bit.ly/TeachSTEMMasters
- Teacher Certificate Program: https://bit.ly/TeachSTEM-Teachers-Certificate-2022
- Master’s Thesis Grant: https://bit.ly/TeachSTEMMasters-Research-Grant-2022
DOST Scholarships for Second Semester AY 2021-2022
UP College of Education (UPCED) is accepting applications for DOST full-time and part-time scholarships and grants for the following courses:
MAED Biology Education
MAED Chemistry Education
MAED Environmental Education
MAED General Science
MAED Mathematics Education
MAED Physics Education
PHD Biology Education
PHD Chemistry Education
PHD Mathematics Education
PHD Physics Education
Privileges of DOST Grants/Scholarships
1. Research Grant (up to PhP 89,000 for master’s and PhP 289,000 for Ph.D.)
2. Dissemination Grant (up to PhP 75,000 for master’s and PhP 100,000 for PhD; local or foreign)
1. Full-time Scholarship:
Monthly Stipend (PhP 25,000 for master’s and PhP 33,000 for doctorate)
Book Allowance (PhP 10,000 per semester)
Transportation Allowance (depends on location)
Research Allowance (PhP 50,000 for thesis and PhP100,000 for dissertation)
2. Part-time Scholarship:
Thesis Allowance (PhP 50,000)
Qualifications and Procedure for DOST Scholarship
For 2nd Semester AY 2021-2022 Applicants:
Major Qualification: Must have been admitted to UPCED in any of its programs for Math and Science Education
1. Check the DOST website on CBPSME Scholarship for other qualifications and requirements: https://sei.dost.gov.ph/index.php/programs-and-projects/scholarships/postgraduate-scholarships#graduate-scholarships.
2. Email all documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 15, 2021.
(Note: Medical Certificate may be submitted at a later time.)
For 1st Semester AY 2022-2023 Applicants:
1. Apply for graduate studies for the first semester of AY 2022-2023. Check the UPCED website (http://educ.upd.edu.ph/) and Facebook page regularly for announcements on requirements and deadlines.
2. Upon receiving the Notice of Admission from UPCED, check the list of qualifications and requirements posted on the DOST website under CBPSME Program: https://sei.dost.gov.ph/index.php/programs-and-projects/scholarships/postgraduate-scholarships#graduate-scholarships
3. Email all required documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.