APPLICATION FOR READMISSION FROM AWOL/LOA and RETURN FROM LOA
Deadline for readmission from AWOL (Midyear Readmission): April 5, 2021
Deadline for readmission from AWOL (1st Semester Readmission): May 7, 2021
Deadline for application of RETURN from LOA (Midyear Readmission): May 31, 2021
Deadline for application of RETURN from LOA (1st Semester Readmission): July 30, 2021
- A letter of appeal addressed to College Secretary, Dr. Jaclyn Marie L. Cauyan (with contact # and email address). The letter should be signed/endorsed by the Program Adviser.
- An accomplished Program of Study/ Curriculum Checklist signed/endorsed by the Program Adviser (download form from website)
- In lieu of the most recent TCG, a print-out/screenshot of grades from CRS (saved as a Word/PDF file) NOTE: TAMPERING/FALSIFICATION of grades and other supporting documents will be sanctioned accordingly.
- If the reason for AWOL/LOA is health-related, a copy of medical certificate.
- If the reason for AWOL/LOA is financial concern (i.e., student had to work), a copy of certificate of employment.
- If on MRR status, read guidelines on submission of appeals for extension of residence: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/extension-of-residence/
- If on MRR status, a copy of previously approved extension (if applicable)
- If on MRR status, a timetable: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MRR-TIMETABLE.pdf (Note: The timetable should be signed/endorsed by the Program Adviser)
Note: If student is on 4th or 5th extension of residence, there should be an approved outline (4th extension) or the student is already at the writing stage or has at the minimum, the research data needed to write the paper (5th extension).
1. Download and accomplish the following:
a) Program of Study/Curriculum Checklist
b) MRR timetable (if applicable)
2. Write a letter of appeal and affix your signature. Contact your Program Adviser for endorsement of your appeal. Your Program Adviser may do any of the following: 1) Affix his/her e-signatures in the letter, Program of Study, and MRR timetable or 2) Write an email that s/he is endorsing your appeal and certifies the correctness of all supporting documents (i.e., POS and MRR Timetable). For students applying for 4th and 5th extension of residence, the Program Adviser should write a separate letter providing strong justification.
3. Print your grades from CRS or save screenshot of grades in a Word file.
4. Email all the required documents to email@example.com with subject line: Readmission from LOA/AWOL_Surname, Name (i.e. Readmission from AWOL_Dela Cruz, Juan).
5. Wait for the email from the Office of the College Secretary (OSec) regarding the result of your appeal. The Office processes numerous requests and appeals; hence, please give the staff time to evaluate and verify submitted documents.
- The signature of the Division Chair on the letter and Program of Study is not needed. Endorsement of the Concerned Division Chair will be done online.
- Please submit ALL the necessary documents as incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- Please be reminded that submitted documents are subject for verification. Submission of spurious or tampered documents is considered an offense.