|APPEAL||Deadline for the 1st Sem 2023-2024||Deadline for the 2nd Semester 2023-2024||Deadline for the Midyear 2024|
|Extension of Residence||16 June 2023, Fri||16 October 2023, Mon||15 March 2024, Fri|
|Readmission from Absence without Leave (AWOL)||16 June 2023, Fri||16 October 2023, Mon||15 March 2024, Fri|
|Return from Leave of Absence (LOA)||6 June 2023, Tue||20 Dec 2023, Wed||—–|
Submit the requirements to email@example.com on or before the deadline for the specific term.
1. Download and accomplish the following:
a) Program of Study/Curriculum Checklist
b) MRR timetable (if applicable)
2. Write a letter of appeal and affix your signature. Contact your Program Adviser for endorsement of your appeal. Your Program Adviser may do any of the following: 1) Affix his/her e-signatures in the letter, Program of Study, and MRR timetable or 2) Write an email that s/he is endorsing your appeal and certifies the correctness of all supporting documents (i.e., POS and MRR Timetable). For students applying for 4th and 5th extension of residence, the Program Adviser should write a separate letter providing strong justification.
Note: The signature of the Division Chair on the letter and Program of Study is not needed. Endorsement of the Concerned Division Chair will be done online.
3. Print your grades from CRS or save screenshot of grades in a Word file.
4. Email all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline for the specific semester with subject line: Readmission from LOA/AWOL_Surname, Name (i.e. Readmission from AWOL_Dela Cruz, Juan).
5. Wait for the email from the Office of the College Secretary (OSec) regarding the result of your appeal. The Office processes numerous requests and appeals; hence, please give the staff time to evaluate and verify submitted documents.