APPLICATION FOR READMISSION FROM AWOL/LOA
Deadline: October 9, 2020
- A letter of appeal addressed to College Secretary, Dr. Jaclyn Marie L. Cauyan (with contact # and email address) (Note: Endorsement will be done online)
- An accomplished Program of Study/ Curriculum Checklist (download form from website) (Note: Endorsement will be done online)
- In lieu of the most recent TCG, a print-out/screenshot of grades from CRS (saved as a Word/PDF file)
- If the reason for AWOL/LOA is health-related, a copy of medical certificate
- If on MRR status, read guidelines on submission of appeals for extension of residence: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/extension-of-residence/
- If on MRR status, a copy of previously approved extension (if applicable)
- If on MRR status, a timetable: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MRR-TIMETABLE.pdf (Note: Endorsement will be done online)
Note: If student is on 4th or 5th extension of residence, there should be an approved outline (4th extension) or the student is already at the writing stage or has at the minimum, the research data needed to write the paper (5th extension).
1. Download and accomplish the following:
a) Program of Study/Curriculum Checklist
b) MRR timetable (if applicable)
NOTE: Endorsement of Program Adviser and Division Chair is not needed at this point.
2. Write a letter of appeal and affix your signature. NOTE: Endorsement of Program Adviser and Division Chair is not needed at this point.
3. Print your grades from CRS or save screenshot of grades in a Word file.
4. Email all the required documents to email@example.com with subject line: Readmission from LOA/AWOL_Surname, Name (i.e. Readmission from AWOL_Dela Cruz, Juan).
5. Wait for the email from the Office of the College Secretary (OSec) regarding the result of your appeal. The Office processes numerous requests and appeals; hence, please give the staff time to evaluate and verify submitted documents.
- The signatures of Program Adviser and/or Division Chair on the letter, timetable, and Program of Study are not needed. Endorsement of Program Adviser and Concerned Division Chair will be done online.
- Please submit ALL the necessary documents as incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- Please be reminded that submitted documents are subject for verification. Submission of spurious or tampered documents is considered an offense.