TO ALL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
INCOMING STUDENT TEACHERS (Undergraduate Program)
for 1st Semester 2020-2021
Kindly consult with your program area adviser for an assessment of your current academic status:
- Must have completed all academic requirements
- Accomplished 6 units of Philippine Studies Requirement (GE)
- Must be in good standing
- no grade of: INC, DROP, 4 or 5 in all required courses
- Must not be on MRR status
- Students on MRR status must have an approved extension
- Must have accomplished necessary substitution forms
Access YOUR APPLICATION FORM from this link: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ST-FORM-1_ST-appli-form_v-2020.docx
Attach the following documents :
- Course Checklist (as assessed by College’s Student Records evaluator and Program Adviser)
- Those with student no: 2012-2017): Download your course checklist from https://our.upd.edu.ph/curriculum.html.
- Those with student no: 2011 or below :Secure your course checklist from your Program Adviser.
- Accomplish the course checklist. Email duly accomplished course checklist to Program Adviser for checking.
- The Program Adviser checks the course checklist. S/he sends the course checklist to the College Student Records Evaluator, Mr. Jonathan Terante at email@example.com with a short message certifying that s/he has checked the entries.
- The Student Records Evaluator verifies all information written in the course checklist. He affixes his e-signature on the document and sends the document back to the student.
- Official True Copy of Grades: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/request-for-true-copy-of-grades-certificates-etc/
- Other Pertinent requirements regarding student teaching (if any: MRR Approval, certificate of completion for INC, letter of appeal)
- *MRR approval :You should have submitted your documents during the application period. A copy of the decision is given you. If by any chance, you do not have a copy of this, write the OSec to request for it.
- *Certificate of Completion for INC : A completion form is generated through CRS by the Department or Home Unit
- An additional health requirement (announcement on this as soon as this is finalized)
Submit completed application to the Student Teaching Coordinator (Prof. Leonor Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before August 15, 2020.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR STUDENT TEACHING?
Under the policy of the College of Education, only those whose remaining academic load/courses are:
- EDUC 180 STUDENT TEACHING (8 units)
- EDUC 181 SENIOR SEMINAR (2 units)
Those with removable 4’s and/or incomplete must remove such deficiencies before applying.
**Announcement of Action of the Student Teaching Committee on the Application for Student Teaching will be sent to your email.