In compliance with the OVPAA and OVPPF Joint Memorandum No. 2 stipulating the Guidelines on the Refund of Tuition and other Fees for AY 2017-2018 and in view of the resolutions arrived at during the College Secretaries’ meeting held on 10 October 2017, the processing of refund applications has been scheduled from the 16th to the 27th of October 2017. Relative to this, kindly visit the Office of the College Secretary to process your application for refund. Please bring with you:
1) the original copy of your Form 5, and if applicable,
2) your Change of Matriculation form and/or
3) the receipt of your loan payment.
Attached herewith are:
1) the list of qualified students, and
2) flowchart for the steps you are to follow.
Meanwhile, qualified students who do not wish to avail of the refund must also drop by this Office on or before Friday, 27 October 2017, to accomplish the opt-out form and comply with the aforementioned joint memorandum.
Please be guided accordingly. Thank you.