As a follow up to the UP College of Education’s white paper on Education Resilience and Learning Continuity, the College has also curated resources for remote learning which can be accessed here: tiny.cc/curated-resources.
Materials and resources that are featured in this collection are organized based on the key strategies that we presented in the white paper.
8 Key Strategies for Education Resilience and Continuity in the Time of COVID-19
- Prioritize teacher and student safety, health, and well-being.
- Recalibrate curricular and assessment priorities.
- Enact flexible learning options.
- Empower families for home-based learning.
- Lead for resilience and innovation.
- Redesign the learning environment.
- Evaluate education financing.
- Create new knowledge.
Please feel free to share with your fellow educators, students, and friends.