11 February 2016
TO : ALL CONCERNED STUDENTS
FROM: MARIA VANESSA LUSUNG-OYZON, College Secretary
FILING FOR APPLICATION FOR READMISSION
FILING FOR APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF RESIDENCE
Please be informed that the Office of the College Secretary will continue to receive applications for (1) readmission from LoA / AWoL and (2) extension of residence meant to take effect:
- MIDYEAR 2016 only until March 28, 2016 (Monday)
- FIRST SEM. AY 2016-2017 only until April l5, 2016 (Friday)
Students who belong to any of the following categories are strongly advised to attend to this matter as soon as possible lest they lose their chance to enroll in MIDYEAR 2016 and FIRST SEMESTER AY 2016-2017.
CATEGORY 1: Those who are reaching the end of their regular period of residence at the end of
- SECOND SEMESTER AY 2015-2016
- MIDYEAR 2016
CATEGORY 1A: MAEd students who began their program
- SUMMER 2011
- FIRST SEMESTER AY 2011-2012
CATEGORY 1B: PhDEd students whose area of specialization in their MA is related to their PhD specialization and were admitted
- SUMMER 2010
- FIRST SEMESTER AY 2010-2011
CATEGORY 1C: PhDEd students whose area of specialization in their MA is not related to their PhD specialization and were admitted
- SUMMER 2008
- FIRST SEMESTER AY 2008-2009
CATEGORY 2: Those with previously approved extensions expiring at the end of SECOND SEMESTER AY 2015-2016
NOTE: As a way of instilling discipline among its students—the UP College of Education upholds the University MRR rule– IN NO CASE SHALL THE EXTENSION EXCEED MORE THAN FIVE (5) YEARS. The College shall not endorse requests beyond what the University Rules normally allow. Therefore, students who had earlier been granted five (5) extensions are no longer eligible to apply.
CATEGORY 3: Undergraduate students whose STUDENT NUMBER BEGINS WITH 2010 and who would have been in the university for six (6) years by the end of MIDYEAR 2016 yet have not complied with all the graduation requirements.
Kindly SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS to the Office of the College Secretary (OCSec) DURING OFFICE HOURS (MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8 AM UNTIL 5:45 PM) on or before
MARCH 28, 2016 (FOR MIDYEAR 2016 READMISSION AND ENROLLMENT)
APRIL 15, 2016 (FOR FIRST SEMESTER AY 2016-2017 READMISSION AND ENROLLMENT)
- Letter of request for readmission (from LoA /AWoL) and /or extension of residence ENDORSED by your Program Adviser and the Division Chair.
- Accomplished program of study (P.O.S.) certified correct by your Program Adviser.
- Most recent TCG or CRS-generated report of grades
- For Category 2 students: Photocopy of the most recently approved request for extension
- For Category 1A, 1B, 1C and 3 students: Timetable of Activities specifying tasks to be accomplished within the requested extension period signed by your Program Adviser.
Timetable of Activities specifying tasks accomplished during the previous extension period as well as tasks to be accomplished within the newly requested extension period signed by your Program Adviser.
NOTE: STUDENTS WHO WILL APPLY DURING THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. The efficiency and integrity of the UPCEd-OCSec is compromised when we do not comply with the guidelines and standards set beforehand. Let us practice self-discipline at all times.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR USUAL COOPERATION!