Attention: Change of Matriculation Process
Change of Matriculation is until September 14, 2020
- The student contacts the Office of the College Secretary (email@example.com) for Change of Matriculation (CoM). Send the email with subject line: Change of Matriculation with student’s name, student number, and course to be added/cancelled.
- The OSec enlists/cancels the student from the class.
- The student contacts his/her adviser for post advising.
- The adviser acts on the CoM request through the Change of Matriculation Module/Advising for Change of Mat.
- The OSec assesses the student through the Change of Matriculation Assessment Module.
- If the student does not need to pay, the process ends here.
If the student needs to pay, s/he generates the payment slip through the “Settlement of Accountability Module.” The student pays the CoM fee.
For more information about the procedure, please refer to the flowchart.