SCHOLARSHIP OPEN FOR APPLICATION
Effective First Semester, AY 2017-2018
SUPORTA PANG SCHOLAR SCHOLARSHIP GRANT – System wide
Deadline of Application – November 10, 2017
1. Applicant must be a graduating student enrolled in any baccalaureate degree;
2. Applicant must have earned a general weighted average of “2.75” in all courses taken;
3. Applicant must not have a final grade lower than 3.00 or, before the awarding of the grant, must not have an existing grade of “5.00” or “inc.”;
4. Applicant must comply with the rules of the College on academic performance (minimum of 15 units per semester);
5. Applicant must be financially needy (parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P325,000.00);
6. Applicant must not have been held liable in any disciplinary action by the University or by the College;
7. Applicant must be of good moral character, as certified by the Dean of the College, and not have been convicted of a crime.
P15,000.00 per semester.
Application forms are available at the Office of Scholarships and Student Services, Room 302, Vinzons Hall.