To all undergraduate students who will be having their student teaching next semester, please read the qualifications and requirements for the application process.
Kindly consult with your program area adviser. Request for an assessment of your current academic status:
1) Must have completed all academic requirements
2) Accomplished 6 units of Philippine Studies Requirement (GE)
3) Must be in good standing (no grade of: INC, DROP, 4 or 5 in all required courses)
4) Must not be on MRR status
5) Students on MRR status must have an approved extension
6) Must have accomplished necessary substitution forms
Download the application form here: tiny.cc/STappform
Attach the following documents:
1) Course Checklist (as assessed by College’s Student Records evaluator and Program Adviser)
2) Official True Copy of Grades
3) Medical Certificate
4) Other Pertinent requirements regarding student teaching (if any: MRR Approval, certificate of completion for INC, letter of appeal)
Submit 2 copies of application form and the above-mentioned documents to Sir Abs Room 200 on or before November 15, 2019.
Announcement of the approval of application will be posted immediately after the meeting of the Student Teaching Committee.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR STUDENT TEACHING?
Under EDUC’S policy, only those whose remaining academic load/courses are:
EDUC 180 STUDENT TEACHING (8 units)
EDUC 181 SENIOR SEMINAR (2 units)
Those with removable 4’s and/or incomplete must remove such deficiencies before applying.
The deadline of application is on November 15, 2019.