The Division of Educational Leadership and Professional Services UP College of Education is now accepting applicants for TENURE TRACK TEACHING POST: Educational Research and Evaluation (First Semester AY 2021-2022).
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
• Must have earned a PhD in Education, major in Research and Evaluation or related degree, from a reputable university
• Has teaching experience in both graduate and undergraduate levels
• Must provide evidence of professional and ethical practice
Applicants must submit the following:
• Letter of interest describing his/her qualification, including research accomplishments and/or plans.
• Curriculum vitae (include contact information or current or latest employer).
• College transcript of records (original or photocopy).
• Contact information of your current employer and last two employers.
• Contact information of three (3) referees.
Address your application to:
JEROME T. BUENVIAJE, PhD
College of Education
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. 8981-8500 loc. 2804 (Mr. Ornido) / loc. 2801 (Ms. Querimit)
Deadline of Application:
31 March 2021