ATTENTION: APPLICANTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE SHIFTING FOR 2ND SEMESTER 2020-2021
Dates for undergraduate shifting for 2nd Semester 2020-2021
- Deadline of application for shifting (within the College and from UPD units): January 29, 2021
- Deadline for transferring (from other UP units and other schools and universities: Not applicable
- Online Teaching Aptitude Test: February 3, 2021
- Career Assessment Test/Counseling: By appointment with the Office of the Counseling and Guidance within the year
- Interview: February 5, 2021
Applications submitted beyond the deadline will no longer be accepted.
Important Reminder: Before applying for shifting, please take note of the following:
- The College is working on a tight schedule. Since the submission of grades is on January 22, 2021, applicants are given one week to work on their requirements.
- Results will be released within the 3rd week of February 2021.
- Students who will be accepted in the program will have one year probationary period. They should maintain a grade of 2.5 or better per semester (based on UP CEd Retention Policy) and should only take subjects prescribed in the program of study/curriculum checklist.
Deadlines for undergraduate shifting and transferring for 1st Semester 2021-2022 – TBA
*Application for shifting for 2nd Semester 2020-2021 will only be allowed this AY 2020-2021 as per UPCEd Faculty decision (June 15, 2020).
For requirements and procedures on change of program within the College: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/processing-of-change-of-program-within-the-college-undergraduate-and-graduate/
For requirements and procedures on shifting from UPD units: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/undergraduate-shiftees/