The UP College of Education is launching its free webinar series on Education Resilience and Learning Continuity in the Time of COVID-19. A total of 17 free webinars will be given based on the following:
8 Key Strategies for Education Resilience and Learning Continuity in the Time of COVID-19
- Prioritize teacher and student safety, health, and well-being.
- Recalibrate curricular and assessment priorities.
- Enact flexible learning options.
- Empower families for home-based learning.
- Lead for resilience and innovation.
- Redesign the learning environment.
- Evaluate education financing
- Create new knowledge.
Webinars for Key Strategy 1: https://youtu.be/jeRI2TMbiC4
June 16, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 am
Charged Up: Prioritizing Self-care for the New Normal
Asst. Prof. Francis Grace Duka-Pante