TO ALL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION INCOMING STUDENT TEACHERS (Undergraduate Program) for 1st Semester 2019-2020:
Kindly consult with your program area adviser. Request for an assessment of your current academic status:
1) Must have completed all academic requirements
2) Accomplished 6 units of Philippine Studies Requirement (GE)
3) Must be in good standing (no grade of: INC, DROP, 4 or 5 in all required courses)
4) Must not be on MRR status
5) Students on MRR status must have an approved extension
6) Must have accomplished necessary substitution forms
GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM FROM RM 315 Health Education area. Application forms available on Monday May 20, 2019 1pm.
Attach the following documents:
1) Course Checklist (as assessed by College’s Student Records evaluator and Program Adviser)
2) Official True Copy of Grades
3) Medical Certificate
4) Other Pertinent requirements regarding student teaching (if any: MRR Approval, certificate of completion for INC, letter of appeal)
Personally submit completed application to the Student Teaching Coordinator Maria Cecilia V. Zamora in RM 315 Health Education Area during midyear June-July 2019.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR STUDENT TEACHING?
Under EDUC’S policy, only those whose remaining academic load/courses are:
EDUC 180 STUDENT TEACHING (8 units)
EDUC 181 SENIOR SEMINAR (2 units)
Those with removable 4’s and/or incomplete must remove such deficiencies before applying.
Announcement of Action of the Student Teaching Committee on the Application for Student Teaching will be sent to your email.