ATTENTION: CPE STUDENTS
1st Semester 2020-2021 Registration
Pre-Advising Assignment: CPE Students (September 8, 2020)
|Program Adviser||Email Address|
|Newly admitted CPE Students||Prof. Jaclyn Marie L. Cauyanemail@example.com|
|Continuing CPE students|
|Surnames: A – Fer||Prof. Lourdes R. Baetiongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Surnames: Fes – Par||Prof. Francis Grace Duka-Panteemail@example.com|
|Surnames: Pas – Z||Prof. Myra Tantengcofirstname.lastname@example.org|
Note: The College Secretary will post advise all CPE students.
- Please email the designated adviser during the day of your scheduled registration – September 8, 2020.
- Please wait for the adviser’s reply as they are also attending to other students who are queued for pre and post advising.
- Continuing CPE students should email their designated adviser the following information: Name, Student Number, the courses that they have enlisted in the CRS or plan to take AND an updated enrollment checklist. The form may be downloaded at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B_Q5DmjNTsCZtsf851JwTACjWRATT8hy/view?usp=sharing. Kindly encode the necessary information. The advisers need your updated checklist so please do not forget to email the said document.
- Newly admitted CPE students should email the designated adviser with the following information: Name, Student Number, classes granted during pre-enlistment/waitlisting period (if applicable), or class/es that the student wishes to enlist.
- Students are encouraged to have a final schedule on September 10, 2020 due to logistics of remote learning.
- Change of matriculation will be allowed from September 10-14, 2020 to enable students to add course/s after the registration period.
- Refer to the CEd Registration Flowchart and Registration in the New Normal for more information on registration procedures.