1. Deadline of application: April 16, 2021
2. For list of requirements, please see list of requirements below.
3. Submit requirements through courier to:
Office of the College Secretary
Room 104, College of Education, Benitez Hall, Roxas Avenue,
University of the Philippines, Diliman Quezon City 1101
Incomplete documents (except Official Receipt of application fee) will not be processed.
- Online payment procedures:
- Secure and fill-out Payment Slip (for Application Fee for CPE). Download here: https://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Payment-Slip-for-Application-Fee_Testing-Fee.pdf
- Using online payment platform, send/transfer the total amount via PESONET. Here are the bank account details:
- Bank Name: Land Bank
- Account Name: UPD Trust Fund
- Account Number: 3072-1007-18
- Screenshot successful payment transaction. This will serve as your proof of payment.
- Send screenshot /picture of proof of payment to email@example.com. Please indicate in the email the following:
- Subject: EDUC Online Payment
- College: College of Education
- Nature of payment: Application fee for CPE
*Attach a photocopy/picture of Payment Slip
- All payment made WILL NOT be issued an official receipt. Refer to Step 4.c.
- The Cash Office will email the confirmation of receipt of proof of payment.
- Submit duly accomplished Payment Slip and screenshot of confirmation of receipt of payment (given by the Cash Office) to the OSec email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The OSec will notify the applicant regarding the next steps.
1) a Bachelor’s degree
2) General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 2.25
3) Accomplished Application Form for CPE (Download at https://educ.upd.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/CPE-Application-Form.pdf)
4) Official Transcript of Records (original and one  photocopy)
5) PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority)-issued Birth Certificate
6) PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority)-issued Marriage Contract (original and one photocopy) for married female applicants
7) Three (3) copies of 2×2 colored pictures (any background color)
8) PhP 700.00 application fee (for Filipino applicants) or US$ 30 (for foreign applicants) to be paid at the University Cashier, UP Diliman through Trust Fund No. 9786-600-499-450
9) Medical Certificate issued by the University Health Service (upon admission to CPE)
All documents must be submitted in a long folder.
Deadline of application
1st Semester Admission: April 16, 2021
FOR INQUIRIES, please contact:
The College Secretary
Tel. Nos. (632) 9207815, 9818500 local 2807/2817