TO ALL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION INCOMING STUDENT TEACHERS (Undergraduate Program) for 2nd Semester 2018-2019
Kindly consult with your program area adviser. Request for an assessment of your current academic status:
- Must have completed all academic requirements
- Accomplished 6 units of Philippine Studies Requirement (GE)
- Must be in good standing
- no grade of: INC, DROP, 4 or 5 in all required courses
- Must not be on MRR status
- Students on MRR status must have an approved extension
- Must have accomplished necessary substitution forms
GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM FROM ROOM 200. Attach the following documents:
- Course Checklist (as assessed by College’s Student Records evaluator and Program Adviser)
- Official True Copy of Grades
- Medical Certificate
- Other Pertinent requirements regarding student teaching (if any: MRR Approval, certificate of completion for INC, letter of appeal)
Submit completed application to the Student Teaching Coordinator (PROF. LEONOR DIAZ, RM. 200) on or before Dec. 7, 2018. (*Applicants must submit requirements personally)
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR STUDENT TEACHING?
Under EDUC’S policy, only those whose remaining academic load/courses are:
EDUC 180 STUDENT TEACHING (8 units)
EDUC 181 SENIOR SEMINAR (2 units)
Those with removable 4’s and/or incomplete must remove such deficiencies before applying.
Announcement of Action of the Student Teaching Committee on the Application for Student Teaching will be sent to your email.