TO ALL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION INCOMING STUDENT TEACHERS (Undergraduate Program) for 2nd Semester 2018-2019
Kindly consult with your program area adviser. Request for an assessment of your current academic status:
- Must have completed all academic requirements
- Accomplished 6 units of Philippine Studies Requirement (GE)
- Must be in good standing
- no grade of: INC, DROP, 4 or 5 in all required courses
- Must not be on MRR status
- Students on MRR status must have an approved extension
- Must have accomplished necessary substitution forms
GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM FROM ROOM 200. Attach the following documents:
- Course Checklist (as assessed by College’s Student Records evaluator and Program Adviser)
- Official True Copy of Grades
- Medical Certificate
- Other Pertinent requirements regarding student teaching (if any: MRR Approval, certificate of completion for INC, letter of appeal)
Submit completed application to the Student Teaching Coordinator (PROF. LEONOR DIAZ, RM. 200) on or before Dec. 7, 2018. (*Applicants must submit requirements personally)
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR STUDENT TEACHING?
Under EDUC’S policy, only those whose remaining academic load/courses are:
EDUC 180 STUDENT TEACHING (8 units)
EDUC 181 SENIOR SEMINAR (2 units)
Those with removable 4’s and/or incomplete must remove such deficiencies before applying.
Announcement of Action of the Student Teaching Committee on the Application for Student Teaching will be sent to your email.
Please be informed that the Office of the College Secretary will accept free tuition extension appeals effective 1st semester AY 2018-2019 until Friday, 10 August 2018 only.
Please refer to and be guided by the attached appeals process flowchart. Thank you.
ATTENTION: ALL Student Teachers for the First Sem, 2018-2019
WHEN: 4:30-5:30 pm, WEDNESDAY, 1 AUGUST 2018
WHERE: Room 204
Please be advised that the deadline for Change of Matriculation (Change Mat) is extended until 13 June 2018 due to cancellation of classes today and tomorrow is a declared holiday (Independence Day).
Please be advised that deadline for the filing of application for graduation effective midyear 2018 is Wednesday, 13 June 2018. Previous applicants must reapply.
For all graduating students attending the General Commencement Exercises on Sunday, 24 June 2018, please take the time to read the 2018 Commencement Guide to help you with arrangements leading to the graduation rites.
Download the 2018 Commencement Guide here: http://our.upd.edu.ph/files/announce/2018%20Commencement%20Guide.pdf