Please be informed that the Office of the College Secretary will accept free tuition extension appeals effective 1st semester AY 2018-2019 until Friday, 10 August 2018 only.
Please refer to and be guided by the attached appeals process flowchart. Thank you.
ATTENTION: ALL Student Teachers for the First Sem, 2018-2019
WHEN: 4:30-5:30 pm, WEDNESDAY, 1 AUGUST 2018
WHERE: Room 204
Please be advised that the deadline for Change of Matriculation (Change Mat) is extended until 13 June 2018 due to cancellation of classes today and tomorrow is a declared holiday (Independence Day).
Please be advised that deadline for the filing of application for graduation effective midyear 2018 is Wednesday, 13 June 2018. Previous applicants must reapply.
For all graduating students attending the General Commencement Exercises on Sunday, 24 June 2018, please take the time to read the 2018 Commencement Guide to help you with arrangements leading to the graduation rites.
Download the 2018 Commencement Guide here: http://our.upd.edu.ph/files/announce/2018%20Commencement%20Guide.pdf
- Campaign activities are allowed during the special elections on 23-26 April 2018 provided that they are conducted at least ten (10) meters away from Room 111 (MITC). Demarcations have been placed on the floor to mark the prohibited areas.
- Flyers and other campaign materials must not be distributed nor displayed within the defined 10-meter radius from the MITC. Voting students must see to it that any campaign paraphernalia they are in possession of must be properly kept while they are at the voting area.
- Loitering near the voting area is strictly prohibited. Only authorized individuals (CSEB members, OSec staff with election-related assignments, OSA representatives, and duly designated party poll watchers) are allowed in the area. Candidates and their respective supporters, unless they are to cast their votes, must keep off the premises of the voting area.
- The official appointment of all duly designated party poll watchers must be submitted to the CSEB prior to their assumption of their duties at the voting precinct.
- Org tambayans immediately in front of the MITC are off limits to their members during the special and the regular elections, that is, from 3-6pm on 23 to 26 April 2018 and 9am-7pm on the 27th. Their tables have been temporarily transferred to the left wing at the ground floor of the College.
– CSEB, College of Education
Please be informed of the following schedule of activities related to this year’s USC and CESC elections:
|Miting de Avance
||Friday, 20 April 2018;
(For Graduate Students Only)
|Saturday, 21 April 2018;
||Mon-Thu, 23-26 April 2018;
(for ALL students)
|Friday, 27 April 2018;
NOTE very well that students who are not yet officially enrolled will not be able to cast their votes, lest they (1) settle their accountability OR (2) have an appeal for late payment approved by the Chancellor prior to voting. Please be guided accordingly.
CPE students can cast their votes during the special election days.
BE PART OF THE ELECTION PROCESS.
– The UP College of Education Student Electoral Board